Sunday 24 July 2011

What's Up With The Fright Night REMAKE?!


Hey There Everyone!! 

It's been awhile since I updated my blog. The reason for my absent is because my blog is being graded by my lecturer. Well this blog is actually for an assignment of mine. I decide to continue blogging because this is a topic (vampire) I love to continue writing and give people awareness. I would write only about vampire related on movies, novels and from my past articles "real life vampires". I'm sure by now you get why every article I wrote in the past always has references. Plus, I was not using any FOUL WORDS. I must say it is good to be back, now I can write what I want (vampire related), say what I want (but I will not be offending peoples feelings) and I don't have to do any referencing anymore. 

Moving on, as of late something has been bothering me, which is a movie remake of Fright Night 2011. It bothers me because I personally thing the first "Original" Fright Night release in 1985 was an AWESOME movie. By the way, I did not forget Fright Night 2 release in 1988, Fright Night 2 was also an awesome movie. Back to my point, I just don't see the point of making a remake, yes I know Collin Farrell is in the latest Fright Night movie and he plays the character of Jerry Dandrige "the mysterious hot new neighbor". For me I think the original Fright Night's music sounds better (VERY SEDUCTIVE), the scenes are better and the characters are cuter. But this is based on my own opinion, perhaps, I am just a sucker for 80's vampire movie.         

Fright Night 1985

Here Are Some Of The Scenes From Fright Night 1985 

Fright Night 2 1988

Here Are Some Of The Scenes From Fright Night 2 1988 

Fright Night 2011

Here are the trailers of Fright Night 1985, 1988 and 2011. Enjoy!!

 Fright Night 1985
(Sorry For This Trailer, It's A Complete Spoiler Of The Whole Movie)

 Fright Night 2 1988
 (Sorry For This Trailer Either, A Spoiler For The Whole Movie)

Fright Night 2011 "Remake"

Let me know what you think about the original movie and the remake.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.